GDPR INFORMATION pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
We wish to inform all Members and Members of the ASD Easyvolley, as Data Controllers, that the EU / 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), of immediate application also in Italy, pending the issuance of the Decree. of the Community Law n. 163/2017 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, the following information is provided:
- The personal data [personal data and contact details], provided will be processed for the following purposes based on the consent of the members of the members and on the legitimate interest of the writer ASD: inclusion in the register of members and / or membership for the Sports Federations and / or the Bodies of Sports Promotion to which we are affiliated and any other use related to the aforementioned association relationships and sports membership.
- The legal basis of this operationare art. 36 cc, the tax legislation relating to non-commercial entities, in particular art. 148 of the TUIR art. 4 of Presidential Decree 633/72 and art. 90 of Law 289/2002, as well as the CONI and Federal regulations relating to membership and participation in activities organized by these entities or with their participation.
- The legitimate interests ofthe data controller pursued with this activity are a clear and correct application of the statutory provisions on the internal organization and administration of the association, the possibility of taking advantage of the tax benefits due to the association, the possibility of participating in the activities. organized by the entities mentioned in point 1 above.
- The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: on manual cards, also made with the aid of electronic means, stored in closed places, the key of which is held by the President and by the persons in charge of administration and the secretariat, or in a computerized manner, on a PC located at the secretariat of the ” Association that is adequately equipped against IT risks (firewall, antivirus, periodic data backup); authorized to access such data are the president and the persons in charge of the administration and the secretariat. Pursuant to art. 4 n. 2 of the GDPR, the processing of personal data may consist of the collection, registration, organization, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
- Personal data will be kept foras long as it is essential to keep the register of members correctly and / or to proceed with the formalities required by the Sports Federations and / or the Sports Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated: this term is determined by the civil code, by the legislation. tax and the rules and regulations of CONI and the Sports Federations and / or Sports Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated. The verification of the obsolescence of the data being processed with respect to the purposes for which they were collected and processed is carried out periodically.
- The provision of data is mandatoryfor the achievement of the purposes of the statute of the Association / Company and is therefore essential for the acceptance of the application for admission as a member and / or for membership with the subjects indicated in the previous point; any refusal to provide them will make it impossible to accept the application for registration and / or membership, since in this case it is not possible to establish the indicated association and / or membership relationship with the bodies to which the Association is affiliated.
- The personal data may be communicatedexclusively to the Sports Federation or to the Sports Promotion Bodies to which we are affiliated; all data will not be disclosed to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated.
- The processing will not concern personal data falling within the category of “sensitive” data, that is to say ” personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, adherence to parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life“. The health data are kept by the President Raffaele Visintini who handles them on his own. The photographic images or audio visual imagesportrayed by the association and / or by subjects appointed by the same may be used and disseminated by any means, for institutional purposes as well as for information and promotion activities, including commercial ones, such as through the inclusion of the same on the website or social network of the association and / or calendars, postcards, posters, flyers and the like, other web pages or other social networks, positioned in public places with considerable visibility, exposed to the public and disclosed on the web and / or any other material that may be disseminated and distributed in paper or multimedia form and disseminated on the web in Italy and abroad.
- The data controlleris the Easyvolley Amateur Sports Association , which can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The dataprocessor is Raffaele Visintini, President of the Association, who can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
- At any time the member / cardholder can exercise their rightsto know the data concerning him, to know how they were acquired, to check if they are exact, complete, updated and well kept, to receive the data in a structured format, of use common and readable by an automatic device, to revoke any consent given in relation to the processing of your data at any time and oppose, in whole or in part, the use of the same as sanctioned by art. from 15 to 20 of the GDPR These rights can be exercised through a specific request to be sent by registered letter – or PEC – to the Data Controller.
- The member / cardholder has the right to revoke the consentat any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation. This right can be exercised by sending the withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address indicated in the previous point 10.
- 13 . The member / cardholder has the right to lodge a complaintwith the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or with the different supervisory authority that should be established by the Decree provided for by the Community Law n. 163/2017
- There is no automated decision-making process, nor any profiling activityreferred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR
Desio, 1 July 2018
The President Raffaele Visintini
EASYVOLLEY SPORTS ASSOCIATION
Operational site: Gyms via Milano, 345 -20033- DESIO (MI)
Registered office: Via Cernuschi, 6 -20052- MONZA – CF 94611930150 and PI 06286730962
Tel. And Fax 0362 628900 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org